- Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, east of Greece, west of Syria and north of Egypt & south of Turkey. Cyprus is a beautiful island in the northeastern basin of the Mediterranean Sea, at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Cyprus is one of the most advance Countries of Europe & third largest island in the Mediterranean.
- Cyprus Capital is Lefkosia (Nicosia).
- Area is 9,500 Sq km.
- It’s a member of European Union..
- Cyprus has a population of 800,000 locals and 120,000 international residents.
- Official currency Euro €.
- It’s a Safe and crime-free environment.
- English is widely spoken (British Colony).
- There are currently approximately 33 foreign banks and over 1200 International Business Companies (IBCs) with fully-fledged offices in Cyprus.
- Cyprus enjoys four seasons with temperatures ranging in winter between 8-17c and in summer between 32-38c.
- The culture of Cyprus is divided between the two distinct cultures of Greek and Turkish Cypriots.
- It has a very good standard of living, education & health facilities.